Manic Panic Flash Lightning Amplified Bleach 40 Volume Box Kit VeganDysfunctional Doll
Manic Panic Flash Lightning Amplified Bleach 40 Volume Box Kit Vegan
Manic Panic 40 VOL Bleach Kit THIS KIT CONTAINS: Plastic Gloves 1.34 oz (38 grams) Dust Free Bleach Powder - 40 VOLUME 4.0 fl. oz. (118ml) Creme Developer Mixing Tub Tint Brush Plastic Cap Turn up the volume with the AMPLIFIED FLASHLIGHTNING kit. Also with an advanced formula using a dreamy creamy developer. This MAXIMUM LIFT kit contains more powder & developer! (study the box: these amps go to 11!) MANIC PANIC® FLASHLIGHTNING® Complete Bleach Kits were created not only to be the perfect complement to MANIC PANIC® Semi-Permanent Hair Colors, but also to give you a high quality hair lightening kit that will make you "Platinum Blonde like Blondie" and "as white as Andy". FLASHLIGHTNING® is strong stuff, with 30 and 40 volume developer, guaranteeing dramatic results. To obtain the most intense colors from our MANIC PANIC® Semi-Permanent hair dyes it is suggested to first lighten your hair with FLASHLIGHTNING® Complete Bleach Kits. NO NEED TO BUY ANY "EXTRAS". Complete means you get everything from developer with bleach powder to mixing tub to gloves to tint brush to cap. Along with all this comes step by step instructions. Also instructions on how to do a preliminary strand test, which is always an essential part of the process
· Manic Panic 40 VOL Bleach Kit
· MANIC PANIC FLASHLIGHTNING Complete Bleach Kits
· THIS KIT CONTAINS:
· Plastic Gloves, 1.34 oz (38 grams) Dust Free Bleach Powder - 40 VOLUME
· 4.0 fl. oz. (118ml) Creme Developer, Mixing Tub, Tint Brush, Plastic Cap
The MANIC PANIC®/FLASH LIGHTNING® bleach kit was designed for pre-lightening hair before using MANIC PANIC® vegan semi-permanent hair colors. Everything you need to lighten your hair is in this kit. Please follow the instructions carefully. We strongly recommend doing a strand test prior to application. (Take one strand of hair and follow instructions.)
1. Wearing the enclosed gloves, open the bleach plastic bag. Avoid inhaling powder.
2. Empty the full contents of the bleach powder into the plastic tub provided .
3. Add the full contents of the developer to the bleach powder in the plastic tub. Using the provided brush, blend until all the powder is completely dissolved with no lumps. Mix and blend until the mixture is smooth and creamy. Let stand one minute. The mixture will thicken.
4. Apply the mixture to the hair avoiding direct contact with the scalp.
* It is important to use all the developer and mix using only the brush provided. Do not use any metal instruments.
Hair should be dry and unwashed. Using the provided brush, apply the bleach mixture evenly to hair you wish bleached. All strands should be saturated using the brush or gloved fingers to spread the mixture evenly. You may mask hair you don’t wish to bleach by using a highlight cap or foil.
Use of enclosed plastic cap is recommended through the developing process. The length of the timing depends on the color and condition of the hair. Check hair at regular intervals during the development process as timing varies according to the degree of desired lightening. Check strand every 10 minutes to evaluate lift. To do so, remove plastic cap and wipe away mixture with a damp tissue. If hair has not reached desired level, reapply mixture as before and continue processing. Do not over-bleach.
When desired shade is reached, take off the cap and throw away. Shampoo hair thoroughly several times. Rinse thoroughly and towel dry hair.
Highlighting and bleaching results depend on the color and condition of the hair. A strand test is recommended to give you a better idea about the end results and to avoid any complications with the actual process. Put on the plastic gloves and prepare the strand test mixture in the plastic bowl provided:
1. Open the Flash Lightning® bleach powder bag and mix one part powder to three parts developer. Mix well using the tint brush provided in the kit.
2. Your hair should be clean and dry. Comb to remove any tangles. Pull one strand of hair from behind your ear to perform the strand test.
3. Apply the mixture to the hair test strand avoiding direct contact with the scalp, making sure the test strand does not touch the rest of your hair.
4. Check hair at regular intervals during the development process as timing varies according to the degree of desired lightening.
5. Check strand every 10 minutes to evaluate lift. To do so, remove plastic cap and wipe away mixture with a damp tissue.
6. If hair has not reached desired level, reapply mixture as before and continue processing. Do not over-bleach.
7. When desired shade is reached, shampoo hair thoroughly several times. Rinse thoroughly and towel dry hair.
8. Discard any leftover mixture. Thoroughly rinse and dry the mixing bowl prior to actual application.